Friday, November 22, 2013

Here's a head's up for those of you who like hand-made items, fibers, hand spun yarns and other farm items.  I am building a store at Square Up (www.squareup.com).  Go take a look there may be something that floats your boat.  I'm still working on how to get my yarns listed as the yardage isn't consistent from skein to skein.  I am getting rovings listed 1 animal at a time. But not only will I have rovings and yarns listed, I am listing finished products such as my team colored stocking style hats.  Check it out.  Do your shopping with an American small business owner producing American made goods --- Me!  Thanksgiving Day almost 3/4 of all my products should be on Square.  Give good old American ingenuity a try and buy American made.

Thank you.  kate of WindSong Fibers Farm

No comments: