Monday, August 6, 2018

1 year anniversary

It is fast approaching (2 days) my one year anniversary with no farm animals.  I can't say that I've been tearless.  To add to that, back in March, my beloved dog, Buster left this world.  He was 18 years old and a very good protector.  He passes through my mind daily as I think of his devotion and love for me.  He always met me at the gate and would lick my hand to let me know he was glad I was home.  I've never had any other dog be so sweet and gentle.  He would carefully remove treats from my hand so as not to nip me.  

I have only two classes remaining to receive an Associate's Degree in Applied Science (think Accounting).  One of those classes is a Calculus class that I am terrified of taking.  If my memory was as good as it once was, I would be fine, but my memory isn't that good.  Long term, I can remember everything.  Short term, well, let's just say that short-term is really really short.  I'm working on it and hope that I can once again whip my classes in short order.  After all, it is only 16 weeks.  Right?

Eight weeks remaining to school.  I am exhausted from math.  I can't remember from one problem to the next how it is I am to do it.  


No comments: