Angora bucks for sale

June 20, 2013

I know they just hit the ground yesterday Their momma usually has twins, but this year, she surprised me with triplets.  Angora goats, while curious, are humble goats that don't usually get into the trouble that dairy goat kids tend to get into.  Here is a picture of the "tribe."

As of today, April 3, 2013, I have 18 lambs on the ground and 3 Alpine buck kids.  All 3 kids are for sale as well as most of the 18 lambs.  I have Cormo X ewes and wethers.  These crosses are using a registered Cormo ram with either Shetland/Finn or Babydoll/Finn ewes.  Cute inquisitive smiling faces.  I have a 5 black lambs of the Cormo X Shetland/Finn.  Their fibers are already showing promise.  As for the BFL X lambs, my registered BFL ram was crossed with Border/BFL ewes so all lambs are at least 62.5 % BFL.  Their fleeces are very silky and crimpy right now.

A few of these lambs will be taken to the Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2013 at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin, Indiana.  Now is your chance to acquire a really great fiber animal to provide you with high quality fleeces for your spinning.
Another little ewe lamb born March 1, 2013 about 8 a.m. She is still wet but bears a slightly diluted white patch on the top of her head as if the fleece was kissed with white.  Momma is standing directly behind her waiting for me and the camera to get out of the way.  This is a big healthy ewe lamb.  It must be the hay I've been feeding as my lambs from this group of girls are usually tiny little things.  This girl is 50% Cormo and 25/25% Shetland/Finn.  An awesome combination for a fleece one just can't keep their hands out of.  She is for sale and will be available the middle of May for $100.




This little black ewe lamb was born on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.  She is a cutie.  75% Cormo with the other 25% a 50/50 blend of Shetland and Finn.  Her fiber will be crimpy and 3-4 inches long as an adult.  Her mother is standing behind her.  This lamb will be available the middle of May for $100.  Interested parties need to contact me.  A 50% down-payment is necessary to hold her until that time.  Pick-up date will be determined at time of down-payment.

Post a Comment